Skip to main content
Joining a company that you love, that makes work always feel like a safe place is extremely important to the lives of us all.
Here at The Collier Companies, we strive to cultivate an environment that empowers, teaches and promotes continuous growth for all of our Collier team! We don’t refer to those hard-workers here as “employees”, but as “team members”, as we all work together for a common goal.
Every day our number #1 goal is the same; Make your homes the heart of our business.
“We Believe that everyone is a leader and our actions teach our belief systems.” – Collier Companies Manifesto
Read more about Erica, our Social Media & Public Relations Specialist, and why she chose to be a Collier Companies Superhero!
- Name/Position: Erica Eubanks, Social Media & Public Relations Specialist
- Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Education: Florida A&M University in Tallahassee, Florida
- TCC Anniversary: May, 2015
- Facts About Me: I love the color pink and unicorns, and my desk displays that! I’m a FAMU Rattler for life, obsessed with skincare & a healthy lifestyle and I blog in my free time!
- History with the company: I joined the company in 2015 as Human Resource Coordinator and then I was promoted in April 2017 to Operations Executive Assistant to the Vice-President of Operations. I recently accepted the position to Social Media & Public Relations Specialist in the Marketing Department.
- Why did you join TCC? : I joined The Collier Companies, (TCC) when I was ready to get serious about my career. I did major research before applying to the company because I wanted to be certain that I was applying to a business that almost made me forget I was at work, and that’s what I found here at The Collier Companies. Being able to see a proven history of growth and positive company culture was a major point in showing me that TCC was beyond exceptional. Seeing our owner Nathan Collier and his amazing arsenal of knowledge, I got a taste of the awesome learning experience that was in store for me when I was hired to TCC and WOW!
- What are some TCC Benefits that you love? : I absolutely love that Nathan and our Executive Team are extremely focused on continued growth and learning for all of our team members! Whether it’s an industry conference, online certifications, Certified Apartment Manager certifications and more, TCC continues to expose us to it all and ensures that we have the tools to succeed! I enrolled in Collier College as soon as I joined the company and was blown away by Nathan’s knowledge that he was sharing with us all! With case studies and interactive lessons, I graduated feeling as if I was a graduate of the University of Florida MSRE program! Part of our company manifesto notes, “We Believe in life-long learning (Obsessively so) and that to cease to learn is to cease to live.”
- What’s special about TCC? : TCC was bred from a self-made man who took the time to learn and excel at all of the positions we now hire for on a daily basis, and it shows in his love and care for this team. Most noteworthy about TCC? Hard to choose, but it’s Nathan and our team. There are thousands of companies in this industry, but I was never drawn into them as I have been to TCC. They brought me in as a young industry-newbie, nourished my skill-set and so many other young team members the opportunity to grow in this company.
- Your goals in TCC and beyond? : I aim to continue my training in Marketing and Public Relations to further build The Collier Companies brand online and offline!
Thinking about your next career move? Visit Collier Careers for more Information on joining our team!
The Collier Companies owns and manages over 11,000 apartment units in the states of Florida, Georgia, and Oklahoma. For more information about The Collier Companies, please visit https://colliercompanies.com.